Coronavirus (COVID-19) Preparedness Information Learn More
My HealthPoint Patient Portal
My HealthPoint was created with you, the patient, in mind. By agreeing to participate and providing your e-mail address to us, you will have access to important information about your recent hospital stay including:
- Procedures performed during your stay
- List of current and past medical issues
- Discharge instructions
- List of current medications and your medication history
- Laboratory test results
- Additional valuable information
My HealthPoint is an effort to enhance communication and coordination of care with our patients. By creating a platform where you can access the important health information related to your stay, our hope is that you will feel better prepared to take an active role in your care.
My HealthPoint registration is available to patients 18 years and older.
Setting up Your Account
As a patient who has recently been discharged from our facility, all you need to do is register with My HealthPoint. If you’ve provided us your e-mail address, you should receive a welcome message from our hospital in your email inbox. Simply click the link in that email and follow the instructions on the screen.
If you have any questions or need technical assistance, please email Starr Regional Medical Center at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- About Us
- Frequently Asked Questions for Patients
- Advance Directives
- Contact Us
- NIH: Health Information & Tools
- Medical Records
- Non-Discrimination Notice - Athens & Etowah
- Online Bill Pay
- Patient Portal
- Patient's Rights and Responsibilities
- Privacy Practices
- Patient Safety
- Support Groups
- Sponsorship Request
- Daisy Award
- Understanding Your Healthcare Costs
- Third Party Applications
- Count On Us