Coronavirus (COVID-19) Preparedness Information Learn More
Welcome to Online Pre-Registration!
Our patients now have the ability to pre-register online. We want to make preparing for your hospital visit-whether it's to have a child, or a mammogram-as simple and stress-free as possible.
Who can Pre-Register?
- Patients with a procedure already scheduled
- OB/Maternity patients who would like to pre-register for Labor and Delivery
- Patients who need to request a screening mammography appointment
Please pre-register online at least 48 hours before your visit to the hospital to allow adequate time for processing your information.
Just click the button above to pre-register.
What you'll need to Pre-Register:
- Your personal contact information including occupation information
- Emergency contact information
- Insurance information, group name and number, policy number, address and telephone number
- Physician name
- Date of procedure
For Patients and Visitors
- About Us
- Advance Directives
- Contact Us
- NIH: Health Information & Tools
- Medical Records
- Non-Discrimination Notice - Athens & Etowah
- Online Bill Pay
- Patient Portal
- Patient's Rights and Responsibilities
- Privacy Practices
- Patient Safety
- Support Groups
- Sponsorship Request
- Daisy Award
- Understanding Your Healthcare Costs
- Third Party Applications
- Count On Us
- Visitation Policy