Referral and Evaluation Procedures
Provider referral is required for all services offered by the Starr Regional Rehabilitation Department. Please consult with your provider to determine if therapy is the best option for you. After you receive a referral, please contact one of our locations to schedule your appointment.
You may also complete the online pre-registration form and one of our staff members will contact you to schedule an appointment.
About your Appointment
Prior to your evaluation, we will contact your insurance company for pre-certification and coverage information, if this has not been completed by your doctor. Starr Regional Rehabilitation Department accepts a majority of insurance plans as well as Medicare and TennCare.
Your registration and evaluation appointment will last approximately 60 to 90 minutes. During this time, a therapist will gather all information needed to analyze the problems you are experiencing and create a personalized treatment program.
What to bring to your first visit:
- Insurance cards
- List of medications
- Prescription/referral for rehabilitation services
- Medical Summary Form and Medication Form, found below (optional)
- Clothing that is loose fitting in the area to be treated
- Aquatic Therapy patients: appropriate pool attire (swimsuit or shorts and colored t-shirt); pool shoes (optional);
- shower toiletries (optional)
To facilitate your first visit, two required forms are included below. If possible, please print the forms, complete the requested information and bring the forms with you to your first appointment.